PDA

View Full Version : Re: CPLH baybee!!

Jim Carriere
February 27th 06, 04:45 AM
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
> Just walked in the door from my latest checkride - Commercial Pilot

Congratulations. Pat yourself on the back for this one.

> I didn't think I flew very well,

That's one style of examination (actually a pretty good one). The
examiner probably pushed you just hard enough to evaluate how well you
handle difficulty. You'll see more and more of that with instruments.
Oh, that reminds me, don't pull too much of your hair out over holding :)

Anyway, yeah- congrats again. If the private is a license to learn,
then the commercial is a license to earn money. Celebrate!

Google