PDA

View Full Version : RV 10 Interior

Dico
March 2nd 06, 02:06 AM
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a company or person who makes/sells
interior panels for the RV10, to give it more of a finished "factory"
look? The pics I've seen online have that metallic look and I know the
guy building one at the airport wants a more finished look.

Any help woudl be appreciated,

Thanks,

-dr

BobR
March 2nd 06, 02:41 AM
The interior finish on most homebuilts is totally upto the builder and
can be finished to as much detail as you are willing to pay for and/or
give up the weight to. If your friend is not into doing the interior
himself, you can probably find a custom upholstery shop who will create
just about any look you want. The panels can be fabricated from light
weight fiberglass or any light weight stiff material then covered. The
overhead and other areas can be painted or covered as well.

March 2nd 06, 05:04 PM
Check out local van conversion shops. They are pretty creative with
doing interior stuff.
tom pettit

Bob Martin
March 5th 06, 05:41 PM
Dico wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone knows of a company or person who makes/sells
> interior panels for the RV10, to give it more of a finished "factory"
> look? The pics I've seen online have that metallic look and I know the
> guy building one at the airport wants a more finished look.

One cheap solution (that we did for the floor of our -6) was to buy some
carpet from Home Depot (the thin institutional stuff) and stick it down
with lots of double-sided tape.

Google