PDA

View Full Version : Sparrow Gyro

Dick
March 8th 06, 12:10 PM
Is anyone building the ultralight Sparrow or the
experimental Falcon from Vortech?

Thanks, Dick

ps-I fly a Zenaire Zodiac 601HD and am considering a gyro project..

601XL Builder
March 13th 06, 11:57 PM
Dick wrote:
> Is anyone building the ultralight Sparrow or the
> experimental Falcon from Vortech?
>
> Thanks, Dick
>
> ps-I fly a Zenaire Zodiac 601HD and am considering a gyro project..

If you start building a Gyro I'll be interested to hear how you compare
the building precess.

I'm building a 601XL now and will be looking for another project in the
future.

Gig Giacona
www.peoamerica.net/N601WR

Kensandyeggo
March 15th 06, 06:11 AM
Dick, go to www.rotaryforum.com and ask your questions. You'll be glad
you did.

March 19th 06, 11:12 PM
The Sparrow is a piece of crap invented by who knows. Ken has rolled his
Sparror because he says he hit a mud spot. Must have got his horizonal stab
caught in the mud! BWAAAHAAAA!

Kensandyeggo
March 25th 06, 07:26 AM
wrote:
> The Sparrow is a piece of crap invented by who knows. Ken has rolled his
> Sparror because he says he hit a mud spot. Must have got his horizonal stab
> caught in the mud! BWAAAHAAAA!

Hi asswipe. I'm surprised you have time to post here. You might miss
something on the pedophile groups you hang around and post on. I never
owned a "Sparrow" ultralight gyro. Quit jerking off on your newsgroups
and pay attention.

Kevin O'Brien
April 18th 06, 07:32 PM

Lots of gyro guys hang out at www.rotaryforum.com

Vortech has, let us say, a very high ratio of advertisements placed to
aircraft flying.

Look into a gyrobee (plans are essentially open-sourced) or Dominator
for a good plans-built gyroplane. Dominator also available as kits. Air
Command and Butterfly LLC among others make good open-frame
experimental gyro kits.

cheers

-=K=-

Rule #1: Don't hit anything big.