PDA

View Full Version : Tinker Flying Club

Jester
March 10th 06, 03:01 AM
Hello all,
I have heard rumors in the past that Tinker Air Force Base (OKC)
had a flying club. I have looked in the base newspaper, and the tinker
homepage with no luck. I have also DAGS. Anyone know if one is still in
exsistence, or even fly with them. I heard they may be based out of
OUN(certainly havent seen any GA traffic here.) OK, so if theres no
TInker club, how about another club in the OKC area, OUN would be fine,
wiley post, shawnee maybe. etc. Thanks in advance
Jesse M
PP-ASEL
A&P

GeorgeC
March 10th 06, 03:38 AM
I googled "tinker flying club" and got http://www.fletcheraviation.com/

On 9 Mar 2006 19:01:48 -0800, "Jester" > wrote:

>Hello all,
> I have heard rumors in the past that Tinker Air Force Base (OKC)
>had a flying club. I have looked in the base newspaper, and the tinker
>homepage with no luck. I have also DAGS. Anyone know if one is still in
>exsistence, or even fly with them. I heard they may be based out of
>OUN(certainly havent seen any GA traffic here.) OK, so if theres no
>TInker club, how about another club in the OKC area, OUN would be fine,
>wiley post, shawnee maybe. etc. Thanks in advance
>Jesse M
>PP-ASEL
>A&P

GeorgeC

Jester
March 10th 06, 09:36 AM
Hey Thanks!, I did the google search a few months back and thought it
hadnt changed. It looks like the club is newly formed, this is great!
Instrument here I come!.
Jesse M

Google