PDA

View Full Version : Re-designed Industrial Classifieds and Auction website.

Lenny C
March 10th 06, 12:34 AM
Re-designed Industrial Classifieds and Auction website.

Visit our newly re-designed IDCA Website. FREE Auction Listings.

http://www.IndustrialCandA.com

IDCA is short for Industrial Classifieds and Auction.

Auction listings are free and classifieds listing fees are based on the
length of the listing you are placing.

Wanted to buy listing are FREE!

We just finished re-designing it for better viewing ,listing, searching,
posting. We have hundreds of new features. Too many to list here.

We now use Authorized.net for credit card processing or you can choose Pay
Pal if you have an account with them.

We also added an IDCA Discussion Forum that includes LIVE CHAT.

http://www.IndustrialCandA.com

Thanks for reading this post.

Please spread the word.

Google