PDA

View Full Version : SCAM ALERT!

Richard Lamb
March 10th 06, 08:14 PM
SCAM ALERT

I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall parking
lots. Two good looking, young women come to your car as you are parking, one
starts wiping your windshield with a rag, and the other comes to your window
and bends over so her breast start to fall out of her blouse.

While your distracted, the other women lets her self in the back seat, and
then they both start begging you for a ride home. Be very wary , because as
soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her
breast on you while the other one climbs over the seat and unzips your pants.

This is when they steal money out of your wallet. I was robbed last
Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on Saturday
or Sunday.

George
March 10th 06, 09:24 PM
Richard Lamb wrote:
> SCAM ALERT
>
> I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall
> parking lots. Two good looking, young women come to your car as you are
> parking, one starts wiping your windshield with a rag, and the other
> comes to your window and bends over so her breast start to fall out of
> her blouse.
>
> While your distracted, the other women lets her self in the back seat,
> and then they both start begging you for a ride home. Be very wary ,
> because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her
> shirt and rub her breast on you while the other one climbs over the seat
> and unzips your pants.
>
> This is when they steal money out of your wallet. I was robbed last
> Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on
> Saturday or Sunday.

Slow day, huh??

nobody
March 10th 06, 11:30 PM
Depending how much money you had in your wallet, you might of gotten a
good deal!

Richard Lamb wrote:
> SCAM ALERT
>
> I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall
> parking lots. Two good looking, young women come to your car as you are
> parking, one starts wiping your windshield with a rag, and the other
> comes to your window and bends over so her breast start to fall out of
> her blouse.
>
> While your distracted, the other women lets her self in the back seat,
> and then they both start begging you for a ride home. Be very wary ,
> because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her
> shirt and rub her breast on you while the other one climbs over the seat
> and unzips your pants.
>
> This is when they steal money out of your wallet. I was robbed last
> Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on
> Saturday or Sunday.

Richard Lamb
March 10th 06, 11:47 PM
George wrote:
> Richard Lamb wrote:
>
>> SCAM ALERT
>>
>> I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall
>> parking lots. Two good looking, young women come to your car as you
>> are parking, one starts wiping your windshield with a rag, and the
>> other comes to your window and bends over so her breast start to fall
>> out of her blouse.
>>
>> While your distracted, the other women lets her self in the back seat,
>> and then they both start begging you for a ride home. Be very wary ,
>> because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her
>> shirt and rub her breast on you while the other one climbs over the
>> seat and unzips your pants.
>>
>> This is when they steal money out of your wallet. I was robbed last
>> Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on
>> Saturday or Sunday.
>>
> Slow day, huh??

brother!

George
March 11th 06, 12:48 AM
snip....

>> Slow day, huh??
>
> brother!

Say Richard, how about an in depth analysis of whether or not this
"aircraft" will make part 103??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3112095.stm

lets see.... less than five gallons, stalls slow enough (with the canopy
open), weight is no problem, max speed at full throttle seems ok (no
throttle)... what do you think??

Richard Lamb
March 11th 06, 12:55 AM
George wrote:

> snip....
>

>>> Slow day, huh??
>>

>> brother!
>

> Say Richard, how about an in depth analysis of whether or not this
> "aircraft" will make part 103??
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3112095.stm
>
> lets see.... less than five gallons, stalls slow enough (with the canopy
> open), weight is no problem, max speed at full throttle seems ok (no
> throttle)... what do you think??

I dunno, George.
150 to 180 moh take off speed?

Seems like the "before lowering flaps" phase

(PULL!!!???? yeSSS! IT WORKED!!! I LIVE!!!)

the stall speed might be a little excessive...

Richard

April 7th 06, 04:18 AM
Who cares about money as long as he had fun ......5 days in a row...not a
bad deal. huh

"Richard Lamb" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> SCAM ALERT
>
> I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall
> parking lots. Two good looking, young women come to your car as you are
> parking, one starts wiping your windshield with a rag, and the other comes
> to your window and bends over so her breast start to fall out of her
> blouse.
>
> While your distracted, the other women lets her self in the back seat, and
> then they both start begging you for a ride home. Be very wary , because
> as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub
> her breast on you while the other one climbs over the seat and unzips your
> pants.
>
> This is when they steal money out of your wallet. I was robbed last
> Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on
> Saturday or Sunday.

Flyingmonk
April 7th 06, 08:32 AM
Hmmm... Sounds familiar.