PDA

View Full Version : homebuilt classified

March 11th 06, 12:32 AM
I am thinking of buying a fast glass project. Maybe a Lancair Legacy.
Where is the best source of homebuilt classified ads?

Richard Lamb
March 11th 06, 12:56 AM
wrote:

> I am thinking of buying a fast glass project. Maybe a Lancair Legacy.
> Where is the best source of homebuilt classified ads?

Barnstormers.com and Trade A Plane

Montblack
March 11th 06, 01:02 AM
("Richard Lamb" wrote)
>> I am thinking of buying a fast glass project. Maybe a Lancair Legacy.
>> Where is the best source of homebuilt classified ads?

> Barnstormers.com and Trade A Plane

Also try:
http://www.aircraftowner.com

Montblack

Lou
March 11th 06, 11:23 AM
Controller.com has a few of them.

keepitrunning
March 11th 06, 07:38 PM
" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I am thinking of buying a fast glass project. Maybe a Lancair Legacy.
> Where is the best source of homebuilt classified ads?

Subscribe and post on the Lancair News network:
http://mail.lancaironline.net/lists/lml/

Google