PDA

View Full Version : 2006 REGION V SOUTH CONTEST AT CORDELE

clydebh
March 11th 06, 04:11 PM
This year's Cordele Region V South Contest will be the week of May
13-20. Contest dates are Monday, May 15 thru Saturday, May 20, 2006.
Classes will be 18M, 15M, Std, and Sport. CD is Andy McQuigg. Harry
Senn will do the weather. Entry Fee is $380 plus a $50 Remote Site
Surcharge.

For more details see the contest website at
www.regionv-south-soaring.org

You can register on-line through the SSA Website.

Clyde Taylor
Contest Manager

MickiMinner
March 12th 06, 06:01 PM
You pilots should definitely go to this contest in Cordele! Not only
are the folks who run the contest wonderful, but you can always tell
what the weather report is going to look like, by getting a peek at
Harry's Hat before the pilots meeting! Can you tell I am a G.R.I.T.S.
(Girl raised in the South)

Google