PDA

View Full Version : Smart Mortgage Refinance website opens

March 15th 06, 02:48 AM
Smart Mortgage Refinance - Your Mortgage Information Site
If you are looking for information on mortgages, home equity loans,
mortgage refinancing and more, check out this new mortgage website.

Click the link below.

http://www.smartmortgagerefinance.com

Orval Fairbairn
March 15th 06, 04:24 AM
In article >,
wrote:

> Smart Mortgage Refinance - Your Mortgage Information Site
> If you are looking for information on mortgages, home equity loans,
> mortgage refinancing and more, check out this new mortgage website.
>
> Click the link below.
>
> http://www.smartmortgagerefinance.com

Why should we pay attention to mortgage weasels/spammers in rec.aviation
newsgroups?

Robert Bonomi
March 16th 06, 07:15 PM
In article >,
Orval Fairbairn > wrote:
>> [[ snip off-topic spam ]]
>

>Why should we pay attention to mortgage weasels/spammers in rec.aviation
>newsgroups?

Why, oh *WHY* did you quote the *entire* ad along with your comments?

Some of us use systems that suppressed the original article.

But, you had to quote it all. So, it did show up on our machine.

Doesn't that make *you* a "spammer facilitator" ??

Please _think_, before reacting.

Thank you.

Montblack
March 17th 06, 12:33 AM
("Robert Bonomi" wrote)
> Doesn't that make *you* a "spammer facilitator" ??
>
> Please _think_, before reacting.

Spamilitator?

Spamilator?

Spacilitator?