PDA

View Full Version : Space Shuttle Chaos Continues

Whatdoyouexpect
March 15th 06, 08:18 AM
Space Shuttle Chaos Continues

Whoever goes up next on this bucket of bolts has a huge pair. Talking
about a pucker
factor! If someone farts it will be so high the dogs will whine.It's
time we retire this thing
and develop new technology for blasting people into orbit. The Russians
are kicking our ass
in the access to space business. China is looming.

But hey! America has Diversity and Feminist/Lesbian Hens in charge. Only
one problem.
The eggs are rotten.

http://www.nasa.gov/about/highlights/dale_bio.html

Read this Bio of the ASSISTANT NASA ADMINISTRATOR

Tell me if you see Astronaut, Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer,
Test Pilot, Military Service, Astronomer or Aerospace Engineer In her
BIO????

Un****ing Believable
And we wonder why our manned space program is in the toilet?

*
*

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. -- NASA <javascript:siteSearch('NASA');> on Tuesday
postponed the launch of space shuttle Discovery
<javascript:siteSearch('space shuttle Discovery');> from May until at
least July because of an all-too-familiar problem?!?!?!?!?: a faulty
fuel tank sensor.A similar problem briefly delayed last summer's launch
of Discovery on the first shuttle flight since the *Columbia*
<javascript:siteSearch('Columbia');> disaster in 2003.

Bob Noel
March 15th 06, 02:53 PM
In article >,
Whatdoyouexpect > wrote: