PDA

View Full Version : Re: If WTC 7 came down from fire and debris ..

mrtravel
March 15th 06, 04:24 PM
TRUTH wrote:
> then why did the leaseholder say....
>

> "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling
> me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and
> I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to
> do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the
> building collapse

It certainly sounds like this indicates they wanted to pull the firemen
out of the building. How do you get this impression that it means there
was a government conspiracy. The commander is indicating they are
"pulling" after the "terrible loss" of life.

> WTC 7, a 47 story steel framed building built in 1987, collapsed
> completely, near freefall speed.

When things falls, what speed do they usually fall at?

> WTC 7 housed the Secret Service's LARGEST field office
> www.g4tv.com/techtvvault/features/27904/Ground_Zero_for_the_Secret_Service.
> html
>

> Would the SS have an office in a building that could collapse like that?

Why would the military have offices in a building that could be damaged
by a jetliner? Are you an idiot? Why would the Secret Service NOT have
a large group in Manhattan? You do realize that most of their work is
NOT about protecting the President, right? Was everyone involved in this
conspiracy? Didn'? you previously indicate WTC was destroyed for other
reasons? What do YOU claim the SS had stored there?

Darkwing
March 15th 06, 05:49 PM
"mrtravel" > wrote in message
. ..
> TRUTH wrote:
>> then why did the leaseholder say....

<SNIP>

Answering yourself again? Sad.

---------------------------------------
DW

mrtravel
March 15th 06, 06:00 PM
Darkwing wrote:

> "mrtravel" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>TRUTH wrote:
>>
>>>then why did the leaseholder say....
>>>

> <SNIP>
>
> Answering yourself again? Sad.

> DW

Nomen, surely with your skills you can see this isn't me.

Google