PDA

View Full Version : Hydraulic Pump

March 16th 06, 11:51 AM
Dear Sir,

Can anyone advice me where i can get this part, the part no I'm
looking for is 6008T97P05. It's a Hydraulic Pump.
Qty needed is 3each in Overhaul or serviceable condition.

Regards,
Gunalan

Orval Fairbairn
March 16th 06, 03:51 PM
In article . com>,
wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>

> Can anyone advice me where i can get this part, the part no I'm
> looking for is 6008T97P05. It's a Hydraulic Pump.
> Qty needed is 3each in Overhaul or serviceable condition.
>
> Regards,
> Gunalan

What does it go on? Is it engine-driven or electro-hydraulic?
Manufacturer?

March 28th 06, 05:09 AM
GOODRICH CORPORATION. DBA GOODRICH CORPORATION DIV GOODRICH CORPORATION

GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY DIV GENERAL ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT ENGINES

NSN: 4320-001233730 PUMPING UNIT,HYDRAU

Google