PDA

View Full Version : INSM......Bought more

The Visitor
March 16th 06, 03:03 PM
at 2.02

Public offering closed now, finally. Usually a time to pounce.

Good luck to all. (I need it with this one......)

========================

Ever hopefull Insmed......

Insmed Pharmaceuticals is a development stage pharmaceutical company
that is developing drugs to treat metabolic and endocrine diseases
associated with insulin resistance. The company's first drug candidate,
INS-1, is currently targeted towards the treatment of type 2 diabetes
and polycystic ovary syndrome. The company is currently conducting
multi-center phase II clinical trials for both indications. The
company's objective is to establish a leading position in the treatment
of metabolic and endocrine diseases.

Orval Fairbairn
March 16th 06, 04:29 PM
In article >,
The Visitor > wrote:

> at 2.02
>
> Public offering closed now, finally. Usually a time to pounce.
>
> Good luck to all. (I need it with this one......)
>
> ========================
>
> Ever hopefull Insmed......
>
> Insmed Pharmaceuticals is a development stage pharmaceutical company
> that is developing drugs to treat metabolic and endocrine diseases
> associated with insulin resistance. The company's first drug candidate,
> INS-1, is currently targeted towards the treatment of type 2 diabetes
> and polycystic ovary syndrome. The company is currently conducting
> multi-center phase II clinical trials for both indications. The
> company's objective is to establish a leading position in the treatment
> of metabolic and endocrine diseases.

I send all of the "pump and dump" emails to the SEC Enforcement Division!

Address:

The Visitor
March 17th 06, 08:30 PM
Hey orval. sorry about the mistake. As you probably have figured out by
now I post in mis.invest.stocks also. It's a normal post in that group
as we discuss what we buy and sell, when and why. Not in a pump and dump
fashion. Just open discussion about our investments. When I realized
my mistake ten seconds later, I canceled the post. Sorry for my mistake,
and sorry for offending you.

This wasn't even an email, but I am sure they appreciate your efforts.

> I send all of the "pump and dump" emails to the SEC Enforcement Division!
>
> Address:

The Visitor
March 17th 06, 09:02 PM
Gee orv. I re-read my post and I don't even know why you thought it was
a pump.

"(I need it (luck) with this one......)"

Sounds more like a warning! In fact, it sorta was. I wish I didn't need
to be buying more.

It's wrong of you for pouncing and reporting someone for what was just a
simple, obvious mistake.

What do you do when you make a mistake. Like now, send another email
saying you acted to hastily. Or wash your hands of the whole thing,
letting "them" sort it out.

Reporting people just because you "think" they did something wrong is
poor at best. That sort of behaviour hurts too many innocent people.
Burdens the system. The claim that "it should be investigated" is the
cry of the idle busybody. But that's my opinion, everybody has their own
sense of balance.

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

> I send all of the "pump and dump" emails to the SEC Enforcement Division!
>
> Address:

Orval Fairbairn
March 18th 06, 04:09 AM
In article >,
The Visitor > wrote:

> Gee orv. I re-read my post and I don't even know why you thought it was
> a pump.
>
> "(I need it (luck) with this one......)"
>
> Sounds more like a warning! In fact, it sorta was. I wish I didn't need
> to be buying more.
>
> It's wrong of you for pouncing and reporting someone for what was just a
> simple, obvious mistake.
>
> What do you do when you make a mistake. Like now, send another email
> saying you acted to hastily. Or wash your hands of the whole thing,
> letting "them" sort it out.
>
> Reporting people just because you "think" they did something wrong is
> poor at best. That sort of behaviour hurts too many innocent people.
> Burdens the system. The claim that "it should be investigated" is the
> cry of the idle busybody. But that's my opinion, everybody has their own
> sense of balance.
>
> Orval Fairbairn wrote:
>

> > I send all of the "pump and dump" emails to the SEC Enforcement Division!
> >
> > Address:

I did not send this one off, because it was not an email to me. I simply
posted what I do to the "pump and dump" emails that I receive -- usually
penny stocks and the same stock from four or more purported "sources". I
did think that somebody was spamming this NG, though.

Sorry for the cardiac arrest!

Google