PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a pilotshop near San Francisco, Salt Lake City, or Las Vegas

Alfa Bravo
March 20th 06, 06:58 PM
Hey guys,

I'm traveling in the CA, UT, NV region in June this year, and want to buy me
a David Clark headset. Does anybody has a good suggestion for a pilotshop
where I can check and buy this? Googling the internet didn't result in a
appropriate match, apart from several on line shops.

Thanks in advance,

Barry

PH-EEE (EHBK)

March 20th 06, 07:05 PM
"Alfa Bravo" > wrote:
> I'm traveling in the CA, UT, NV region in June this year, and want to buy me
> a David Clark headset. Does anybody has a good suggestion for a pilotshop
> where I can check and buy this? Googling the internet didn't result in a
> appropriate match, apart from several on line shops.

Nice, well-stocked pilot shop at the Palo Alto Airport, IMO.

Alfa Bravo
March 20th 06, 09:00 PM
Thanks, I guess you ment this one:

The Airport Shoppe
1903 Embarcadero Rd
Palo Alto CA 94303

Barry

http://bere-design.tk
> schreef in bericht
> "Alfa Bravo" > wrote:
>> I'm traveling in the CA, UT, NV region in June this year, and want to buy
>> me
>> a David Clark headset. Does anybody has a good suggestion for a pilotshop
>> where I can check and buy this? Googling the internet didn't result in a
>> appropriate match, apart from several on line shops.
>
> Nice, well-stocked pilot shop at the Palo Alto Airport, IMO.

Google