PDA

View Full Version : 200HP, 4 seater

Philippe Vessaire
March 22nd 06, 11:20 AM
Hello,

any comments about Foxtrot, Pulsar super cruiser (former Kiss) or any
other composite 200HP 4 seater.

http://www.teamtango.com/Team_Tango_files/foxtrot.htm
http://www.pulsaraircraft.com/

Thanks
--
Pub: http://www.slowfood.fr/france
Philippe Vessaire ҿӬ

denny
March 23rd 06, 03:57 AM
I am the Team Tango test pilot and did the flight testing on both
of the Foxtrot 4s currently flying. The prototype has a 300 hp IO-540.
The numbers on the website are for that airplane and are real. It
will easily outperform my Tango 2, which is no slouch. The second
airplane has a 260 hp IO-540. It matches or exceeds the published
performance numbers for the RV-10 with the same engine. We have a
builder just starting a Foxtrot who plans to install a 310 hp
turbocharged IO-540. He is well quailified for it. We have not had a
200 hp installation yet, but I estimate the performance will be similar
to a Cirrus SR-20. It weighs about the same, has fixed gear, is a
slick airframe. I looked at a Pulsar Super Cruiser last year at
Oshkosh, abut don't remember enough to make any specific comparisons
here. We have been concentrating more on the Tango and haven't done as
much as we would like on the Foxtrot, including marketing and keeping
the website more up to date. We're working on that, too. Feel free to
contact us for more information.

Denny

Google