PDA

View Full Version : Re: Florida Flying Gator's Spring Fly-in

AJ
March 22nd 06, 04:35 PM
HAH! Fool me once, gilan -- if that is ineed your real name! I know
for a fact that gators have a lousy sense of altitude and could never
be considered airworthy.

Those many, many, many hours of Animal Planet have served me well.

AJ

PS: I'll do my best to be there!

gilan
March 23rd 06, 05:48 AM
Hope you can make it and bring as many planes and pilots as you can.
Everyone is welcome to Fly in.
See ya there
--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

"AJ" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> HAH! Fool me once, gilan -- if that is ineed your real name! I know
> for a fact that gators have a lousy sense of altitude and could never
> be considered airworthy.
>
> Those many, many, many hours of Animal Planet have served me well.
>
> AJ
>
> PS: I'll do my best to be there!

Google