PDA

View Full Version : Instrument ground school in CT/NY area.

VJC
March 23rd 06, 04:01 AM
Anyone know of an instrument ground school scheduled to begin soon in the
NYC metro area or in CT?

B A R R Y
March 23rd 06, 12:25 PM
VJC wrote:
> Anyone know of an instrument ground school scheduled to begin soon in the
> NYC metro area or in CT?

If you don't find one sooner, Meriden Aviation @ MMK has one starting in
October.

Roy Smith
March 23rd 06, 12:52 PM
In article >,
"VJC" > wrote:

> Anyone know of an instrument ground school scheduled to begin soon in the
> NYC metro area or in CT?

I don't know their schedule, but at HPN, Panorama (www.flypfs.com) and
American Flyers do this sort of thing. I'd give them both a call.

Andrew Gideon
March 23rd 06, 05:24 PM
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:52:29 -0500, Roy Smith wrote:

> I don't know their schedule

I'm also unaware of the actual schedule, but Mac Dan at CDW alternates
private and instrument group programs. You can call and ask (macdan.com).

- Andrew

TF
March 24th 06, 12:17 AM
Have you consider the KING or SPORTYS DVD course ? I'm using the KING
course for my written with sim training and hood work for the rest. Almost
finished.

"VJC" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone know of an instrument ground school scheduled to begin soon in the
> NYC metro area or in CT?

B A R R Y
March 24th 06, 12:47 PM
TF wrote:
> Have you consider the KING or SPORTYS DVD course ? I'm using the KING
> course for my written with sim training and hood work for the rest. Almost
> finished.

I'm not the OP, but as a student, I've actually preferred doing both. I
like the layout and usability of the King courses, but I still learn a
lot from the give and take of a live class.

Questions from other students are often valuable to me.

Setsin
March 24th 06, 05:53 PM
www.aviationseminars.com

Located all over the country.

Seth

VJC wrote:
> Anyone know of an instrument ground school scheduled to begin soon in the
> NYC metro area or in CT?

Google