PDA

View Full Version : BD-6 article, 9/73 Plane & Pilot

March 24th 06, 04:05 AM
Anybody know where I can find a copy of Plane & Pilot September 1973?
There's supposed to be an article about the BD-6. I have the two Sport
Aviation articles (7/73 and 7/74).

Thanks!
Owen

Richard Lamb
March 24th 06, 05:45 AM
wrote:

> Anybody know where I can find a copy of Plane & Pilot September 1973?
> There's supposed to be an article about the BD-6. I have the two Sport
> Aviation articles (7/73 and 7/74).
>
> Thanks!
> Owen

I was just playing with that idea the other day...

Still thinking about building another airplane, and have been sketching
a few -

VW powered - Single Seat - high wing cabin (with a strut - Steve's influence)
aluminum angle construction - under $5k project.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tp-1/tv1.jpg

Richard

Anybody on this list have the Sport Aviation CD???

Jean-Paul Roy
March 24th 06, 11:15 AM
Sounds good Richard.

J.P.

"Richard Lamb" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> wrote:
>
> > Anybody know where I can find a copy of Plane & Pilot September 1973?
> > There's supposed to be an article about the BD-6. I have the two Sport
> > Aviation articles (7/73 and 7/74).
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Owen
> >

> I was just playing with that idea the other day...
>
> Still thinking about building another airplane, and have been sketching
> a few -
>
> VW powered - Single Seat - high wing cabin (with a strut - Steve's
influence)
> aluminum angle construction - under $5k project.
>
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tp-1/tv1.jpg
>

> Richard
>
> Anybody on this list have the Sport Aviation CD???

Google