PDA

View Full Version : Flight Planning Site?

tony roberts
March 24th 06, 06:37 AM
I used to use a free online flight planner (maybe it was one that needed
EAA membership - I'm not sure)

It's big feature over the other ones that I used was that I could key in
departure and destination airports and it would give an altitude that
would clear all terrain between those points - I found it very useful.

Since my computer crashed bigtime I have lost all of my links and I
can't find it again.

Anyone know of it or one like it?

Thanks in advance

Tony

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL

Grumman 236
March 24th 06, 11:34 AM
It's Landings.com

tony roberts wrote:
> I used to use a free online flight planner (maybe it was one that needed
> EAA membership - I'm not sure)
>
> It's big feature over the other ones that I used was that I could key in
> departure and destination airports and it would give an altitude that
> would clear all terrain between those points - I found it very useful.
>
> Since my computer crashed bigtime I have lost all of my links and I
> can't find it again.
>
> Anyone know of it or one like it?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Tony