PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Gyrobee and Bumble Bee

March 24th 06, 10:23 PM
Folks,

I've been cleaning out my ultralight construction area and have found
some old, unused plans for both the Gyrobee and the Bumble Bee. Anybody
need these for about $50 plus a few $$s for shipping?

Charlie

JKimmel
March 25th 06, 11:14 PM
wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've been cleaning out my ultralight construction area and have found
> some old, unused plans for both the Gyrobee and the Bumble Bee. Anybody
> need these for about $50 plus a few $$s for shipping?
>
> Charlie

Both Gyrobee and Honeybee "plans" are still readily available for free
download. Why are you trying to sell something that Ralph Taggart is
not only deliberately giving away for free, he's also keeping updated?

--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.

March 28th 06, 11:27 PM
Oooops....didn't know that....I retract my sale offer.

Charlie
dummy

Flyingmonk
April 2nd 06, 06:47 AM
You beat me to it Mr. Kimmel. I have a copy that I downloaded and
printed also.

The Monk

Todd W. Deckard
April 2nd 06, 01:36 PM
I do not believe Martin Holmann's Bumble Bee plans are available anymore.
They were never available free of charge and you can
resell them just as you can resell a book that you have purchased (the
copyright holder has "exhausted thier rights" when you purchase their
work).

"Flyingmonk" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> You beat me to it Mr. Kimmel. I have a copy that I downloaded and
> printed also.
>
> The Monk

Kevin O'Brien
April 18th 06, 07:35 PM
On 2006-03-25 18:14:28 -0500, JKimmel > said:

> Both Gyrobee and Honeybee "plans" are still readily available for free
> download. Why are you trying to sell something that Ralph Taggart is
> not only deliberately giving away for free, he's also keeping updated?

Er, you're right about the gyrobee, but I believe the Bumble Bee plans
are still for sale from Martin Hollmann at aircraftdesigns.com.

Both of these are u/l adaptations of the classic Bensen design.
--
cheers

-=K=-

Rule #1: Don't hit anything big.

JKimmel
April 18th 06, 10:50 PM
Kevin O'Brien wrote:
> On 2006-03-25 18:14:28 -0500, JKimmel > said:
>
>> Both Gyrobee and Honeybee "plans" are still readily available for free
>> download. Why are you trying to sell something that Ralph Taggart is
>> not only deliberately giving away for free, he's also keeping updated?
>

> Er, you're right about the gyrobee, but I believe the Bumble Bee plans
> are still for sale from Martin Hollmann at aircraftdesigns.com.
>
> Both of these are u/l adaptations of the classic Bensen design.

It's the "Honeybee" that has free plans readily available. My mistake.

--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.

Google