PDA

View Full Version : Re: Government Insiders Say 9/11 an INSIDE JOB

Jeff Hacker
March 26th 06, 07:19 PM
"...TRUTH..." > wrote in message

> [...]
> people up to the possibility that they've been fooled by the government
> and media.
>

> http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2006/03/lost-its-sheen.html
>

> Third Night of Showbiz Tonight's Sheen 9/11 Coverage - Video Download
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/third-night-of-showbiz-tonights-
> sheen.html
>
> Action Alert-Charlie Sheen Blows the Lid off the 9/11 Coverup
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/action-alert-charlie-sheen-blows-
> lid.html
>
> Follow Up Letter to 700 Structural Engineering Professors
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/follow-up-letter-to-700-structural.html
>
> No Longer The Minority: 82% Plus Support Charlie Sheen
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/no-longer-minority-82-plus-support.html
>
> 'Showbiz Tonight' Continues their 9/11 Coverage Tonight at 7pm EST
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/showbiz-tonight-continues-their-911_
> 24.html
>
> Student Member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth Shot Dead
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/student-member-of-scholars-for-911.html
>
> Author of Recent 9/11 Article in New York Magazine On Air America
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/author-of-recent-911-article-in-
> new.html
>
> Hannity & Colmes Cover Sheen's 9/11 Comments - Video Download
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/hannity-colmes-cover-sheens-911.html
>
> Showbiz Tonight Follows Up Sheen Coverage With Alex Jones - Video
> Download
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/showbiz-tonight-follows-up-sheen.html
>
> Making Sense of Charlie Sheen's 9/11 Media Coverage
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/making-sense-of-charlie-sheens-911.html
>
> 9/11 Skeptics Receive Fair Shake on Showbiz Tonight - Video Download
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/911-skeptics-receive-fair-shake-on.html
>
> Charlie Sheen coverage tonight on CNN?
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/charlie-sheen-coverage-tonight-on-
> cnn.html
>
> 9/11 Breakout: Message from Webster Griffin Tarpley
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/911-breakout-message-from-webster.html
>
> Huge Reaction To Sheen 9/11 Story
> http://prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/210306hugereaction.htm
>
> Charlie Sheen Questions Official Story of 9/11
> http://www.911blogger.com/2006/03/charlie-sheen-questions-official-
> story.html
>
> Is It Safe Yet? 911Truth.org Hits Prime Time on CNN
> http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060323162638376
>
> Vote at CNN Poll
> http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060323172029750
>
> Spitzer On the Spot
> http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060323124843177
>
> Helen Thomas Speaks Of The PNAC, And The President's Desire For Iraq -
> Video Inside
> http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9180
>

> Be part of Citizens Counter-Coup, The Formula For Change Now

None of these people has any more knowlege of 9/11 than you or me. These
are opinions, that's all.

mrtravel
March 27th 06, 06:01 AM
Private wrote:

> I agree.... but, there ARE a LOT of opinions.

In a country of 300 million people, there is bound to be some disagreement.

Dave Stadt
March 27th 06, 06:33 AM
"mrtravel" > wrote in message
m...
> Private wrote:
>>
>> I agree.... but, there ARE a LOT of opinions.
>
> In a country of 300 million people, there is bound to be some
> disagreement.

In a country of 300 million there are bound to be 300 million opinions.

Matt Barrow
March 27th 06, 07:37 AM
"Dave Stadt" > wrote in message
m...

> "mrtravel" > wrote in message
> m...
>> Private wrote:
>>>
>>> I agree.... but, there ARE a LOT of opinions.
>>
>> In a country of 300 million people, there is bound to be some
>> disagreement.
>
> In a country of 300 million there are bound to be 300 million opinions.
Probably more, considering those with multiple personalities.

Orval Fairbairn
March 27th 06, 02:56 PM
In article >,
mrtravel > wrote:

> Private wrote:
> >
> > I agree.... but, there ARE a LOT of opinions.
> >

> In a country of 300 million people, there is bound to be some disagreement.

The late cosmologist, Carl Sagan, said, "Extraordinary claims require
extraordinary evidence."

That certainly applies here. What we have are extraordinary claims
supported by extraordinary speculation.

mrtravel
March 28th 06, 03:54 AM
Orval Fairbairn wrote:

> In article >,
> mrtravel > wrote:
>

>>Private wrote:
>>
>>>I agree.... but, there ARE a LOT of opinions.
>>>

>>In a country of 300 million people, there is bound to be some disagreement.
>

> The late cosmologist, Carl Sagan, said, "Extraordinary claims require
> extraordinary evidence."
>
> That certainly applies here. What we have are extraordinary claims
> supported by extraordinary speculation.

I didn't know Carl had gone to beauty school.

Dan
March 28th 06, 04:44 AM
mrtravel wrote:
> Orval Fairbairn wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> mrtravel > wrote:

>>> In a country of 300 million people, there is bound to be some
>>> disagreement.
>>

>> The late cosmologist, Carl Sagan, said, "Extraordinary claims require
>> extraordinary evidence."
>> That certainly applies here. What we have are extraordinary claims
>> supported by extraordinary speculation.
>
> I didn't know Carl had gone to beauty school.

He also said he was an optimist which means he also went to medical
school.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

mrtravel
March 28th 06, 04:58 AM
Dan wrote:

> mrtravel wrote:
>
>> Orval Fairbairn wrote:

>>> The late cosmologist, Carl Sagan, said, "Extraordinary claims require
>>> extraordinary evidence."
>>> That certainly applies here. What we have are extraordinary claims
>>> supported by extraordinary speculation.
>>

>> I didn't know Carl had gone to beauty school.
>>
> He also said he was an optimist which means he also went to medical
> school.

So, he gives eye exams too?
That is good, because I lost a "Contact" lens. :)

Dave Stadt
March 28th 06, 05:43 AM
"mrtravel" > wrote in message
. com...
> Dan wrote:
>
>> mrtravel wrote:

>>> I didn't know Carl had gone to beauty school.
>>>
>> He also said he was an optimist which means he also went to medical
>> school.
>>

> So, he gives eye exams too?

Not any more.

mrtravel
March 28th 06, 07:30 AM
Dave Stadt wrote:
> "mrtravel" > wrote in message

>>So, he gives eye exams too?
>

> Not any more.

Did you miss how I got that Carl Sagan book title, "Contact" in there? :)

Clay
March 28th 06, 01:42 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if they are wrong.

Dave Stadt
March 28th 06, 05:47 PM
"mrtravel" > wrote in message
. com...
> Dave Stadt wrote:
>> "mrtravel" > wrote in message
>
>>>So, he gives eye exams too?
>>

>> Not any more.
>>

> Did you miss how I got that Carl Sagan book title, "Contact" in there? :)

Noooooooooo, throttle set, switch off.

Google