PDA

View Full Version : Flight Instructors Needed

john price
March 28th 06, 03:20 AM
The Millstone Valley Flight School at Central Jersey
Regional Airport (47N in Manville, NJ) is looking
for new instructors.

We currently have openings for a full time
(weekdays + weekends) and a weekend only instructor.

Flight experience in all of our training aircraft
(C-152, PA28-180 & C-172RG) is desired, but not
required. Experience as a flight instructor
is desired, but not required.

If interested, please e-mail your resume to
, or call John at
the flight school at (908) 526-2822.

Skylune
March 28th 06, 08:00 PM
by "john price" > Mar 28, 2006 at 02:20 AM

The Millstone Valley Flight School at Central Jersey
Regional Airport (47N in Manville, NJ) is looking
for new instructors.

We currently have openings for a full time
(weekdays + weekends) and a weekend only instructor.

Flight experience in all of our training aircraft
(C-152, PA28-180 & C-172RG) is desired, but not
required. Experience as a flight instructor
is desired, but not required.

If interested, please e-mail your resume to
, or call John at
the flight school at (908) 526-2822.

<<

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!

kontiki
March 28th 06, 10:37 PM
Skylune wrote:
> NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!

I guess you can apply then!

Skylune
March 28th 06, 10:52 PM
by kontiki > Mar 28, 2006 at 09:37 PM

Skylune wrote:
> NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!

I guess you can apply then!

<<

I thought it was a fake, but googled the airport and low and behold, it is
true!

God bless America. I wonder if "Guest Workers" will apply...

Skylune
March 28th 06, 10:54 PM
.....And the name: MILLSTONE flight school.

Millstone!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Newps
March 29th 06, 04:55 AM
Skylune wrote:
> by "john price" > Mar 28, 2006 at 02:20 AM
>

> The Millstone Valley Flight School at Central Jersey
> Regional Airport (47N in Manville, NJ) is looking
> for new instructors.
>
> We currently have openings for a full time
> (weekdays + weekends) and a weekend only instructor.
>
> Flight experience in all of our training aircraft
> (C-152, PA28-180 & C-172RG) is desired, but not
> required. Experience as a flight instructor
> is desired, but not required.
>
> If interested, please e-mail your resume to
> , or call John at
> the flight school at (908) 526-2822.
>

> <<
>
> NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!

What's the problem?

Gary
March 29th 06, 06:52 PM
All kidding aside, they run a nice operation.

Gary

ET
March 29th 06, 08:35 PM
"Gary" > wrote in news:1143654728.771511.12220
@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

> All kidding aside, they run a nice operation.
>
> Gary

& I would guess the "no experience nessasary" is a prospecting tool. You
come pay us to make you a CFI & we might give you a job....

--
-- ET >:-)

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams

Gig 601XL Builder
March 29th 06, 11:10 PM
"ET" > wrote in message
> "Gary" > wrote in news:1143654728.771511.12220
> @v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
>
>> All kidding aside, they run a nice operation.
>>
>> Gary
>>

> & I would guess the "no experience nessasary" is a prospecting tool. You
> come pay us to make you a CFI & we might give you a job....
>
> --

Or they are willing to hire a newbie who just got their CFI

B A R R Y
March 30th 06, 02:31 PM
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

> Or they are willing to hire a newbie who just got their CFI

That's the way I read it. When the DE shakes your hand at the end of
the CFI ride, you're an instructor with no experience.

Google