PDA

View Full Version : Small Plane Crashes In Macomb County

Brien K. Meehan
March 29th 06, 09:00 PM
<http://news.yahoo.com/s/wdiv/20060329/lo_wdiv/3362780>

A small plane crashed at the Ray Community Airport in Macomb County
Wednesday afternoon.

The plane was about 75 feet in the air when the engine stalled, causing
the plane to come down.

The pilot of the plane was the only person on board and is expected to
be OK.

NW_PILOT
March 30th 06, 12:15 AM
"Brien K. Meehan" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> <http://news.yahoo.com/s/wdiv/20060329/lo_wdiv/3362780>
>
> A small plane crashed at the Ray Community Airport in Macomb County
> Wednesday afternoon.

> The plane was about 75 feet in the air when the engine stalled, causing
> the plane to come down.
>
> The pilot of the plane was the only person on board and is expected to
> be OK.

Ok, another engine that has exceeded its own criticle angle of attack.

Brien K. Meehan
March 30th 06, 12:26 AM
http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060329/UPDATE/603290435

At least George Hunter of the Detroit News does quality work.

Brien K. Meehan
March 30th 06, 01:48 AM
Which, we all know, causes airplanes to drop out of the sky.

.... which is different from crashing. Crashing is caused by not filing
a flight plan.

Robert M. Gary
March 30th 06, 10:32 PM
> Ok, another engine that has exceeded its own criticle angle of attack.

It is true though that if the engine quit (or stalled in the common
sense) the plane will come down.

-Robert

Doug
March 30th 06, 10:45 PM
Good old Ray Community and Macomb County. Famous for being known where
they are, for sure.....

Google