PDA

View Full Version : CH-47 Chinook Helicopter crashes down a bridge ( Video-Footage )

Hansi
April 3rd 06, 11:04 PM
SEOUL, Korea -May 2001- CH-47 Chinook Helicopter smashed into a bridge
killing three soldiers. A police spokesperson said the rotors of the
helicopter got caught in support wires while it hovered during
decoration work on the Olympic Bridge, built to commemorate the 1988
Olympic Games.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/ch47accident.html

Darkwing
April 4th 06, 03:15 AM
"Hansi" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> SEOUL, Korea -May 2001- CH-47 Chinook Helicopter smashed into a bridge
> killing three soldiers. A police spokesperson said the rotors of the
> helicopter got caught in support wires while it hovered during
> decoration work on the Olympic Bridge, built to commemorate the 1988
> Olympic Games.
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/ch47accident.html

I wonder if they lost power or something for them to sink to the level of
the statue?

DW

April 5th 06, 07:57 PM
>>>A police spokesperson said the rotors of the
helicopter got caught in support wires while it hovered<<<

Apparently the police spokesperson didn't see the video of the rotors
clipping the object that was slingloaded to the top of the bridge. I
didn't see it being anywhere near any support wires. Did I miss
something here?

Google