PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Partnership in Cessna 172 in SFO area

Roger
April 4th 06, 01:12 AM
I'm looking to join or start a partnership in a nice 172 in the San
Francisco Bay Area. The aircraft can be based at Palo Alto (PAO),
Reid-Hillview (RHV), South County (E16), San Carlos (SQL) or Hayward
(HWD). Ideal would be one other partner, but will look at other
opportunities for the right plane. I am in the market to buy now, and
with a partnership I can afford more airplane.

You can email me at rfaneatyahoodotcom Change the appropriate at and
dot.

Roger Fane

Google