PDA

View Full Version : Teeth gone

John Huthmaker
April 5th 06, 12:07 AM
Well its done. One was under bone (impacted), so I cant wait for the pain
to set in.

--
John Huthmaker
PPL-SEL P-28-161

http://www.cogentnetworking.com

Jim Macklin
April 5th 06, 12:14 AM
May not be bad if you're not feeling yet.

"John Huthmaker" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
| Well its done. One was under bone (impacted), so I cant
wait for the pain
| to set in.
|
| --
| John Huthmaker
| PPL-SEL P-28-161
|
| http://www.cogentnetworking.com

Montblack
April 5th 06, 02:02 AM
("John Huthmaker" wrote)
> Well its done. One was under bone (impacted), so I cant wait for the pain
> to set in.

http://www.openplease.com/cat-images-lg/FF905.jpg
Hermey (Herbie) the Dentist

http://www.dogwoodvalley.com/images/bumblecj.jpg
Bumble without his choppers.

http://www.billmon.org/archives/Dentist.jpg
"Is it safe?" - Marathon Man (1976)

Good luck on a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Montblack
Vicodin is your friend

Richard
April 5th 06, 02:40 AM
John Huthmaker wrote:
> Well its done. One was under bone (impacted), so I cant wait for the pain
> to set in.

I had all four out the same day at age 17 in 1976. The lower two were
impacted and were dug out. Went to school the next day. Had some
swelling but nothing too bad. Wasn't flying in anything then..the
anesthetic was more like being in a submarine with occasional trips to
periscope depth to check progress and listen to the nasty grinding
noises. The nasty thing after was sucking the blood out of the gauze
between my gums.

Richard

John Huthmaker
April 5th 06, 08:35 AM
Yeah, bout the same here. They put on the laughing gas, I heard the heart
rate start to spike, then next thing I know they were waking me up. Within
a couple of hours I could tell that it wasnt going to be to bad. Im already
talking fine, and I imagine tomorrow will be uneventful. The only nasty
part was the bloody gauze.

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts.

John

--

"Richard" > wrote in message
> John Huthmaker wrote:
>> Well its done. One was under bone (impacted), so I cant wait for the
>> pain to set in.
>>

> I had all four out the same day at age 17 in 1976. The lower two were
> impacted and were dug out. Went to school the next day. Had some
> swelling but nothing too bad. Wasn't flying in anything then..the
> anesthetic was more like being in a submarine with occasional trips to
> periscope depth to check progress and listen to the nasty grinding noises.
> The nasty thing after was sucking the blood out of the gauze between my
> gums.
>
> Richard

gatt
April 10th 06, 06:00 PM
"John Huthmaker" > wrote in message
k.net...
> The only nasty part was the bloody gauze.

Next time, try a raspberry or other flavored teabag. Unless you want to be
running around all night, I recommend decaf.

-c

Google