PDA

View Full Version : Hearing requirement for Warrant Officer Flight Training

Thomas Ewing
April 20th 06, 11:38 PM
I made scores of 10 and 05 mostly on my hearing test during my
physical. Is that enough to keep me qualified for Warrant Officer
Flight Training? Is there a specific requirement?

grassStain
April 21st 06, 04:11 AM
"Thomas Ewing" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I made scores of 10 and 05 mostly on my hearing test during my
> physical. Is that enough to keep me qualified for Warrant Officer
> Flight Training? Is there a specific requirement?

Warrant Officer in the Army? Navy? Air Force? Coast Guard?

Mike Rotor Nowak
April 21st 06, 10:17 AM
The higher the number, the worse you hear at the given frequency --
I've got 65 in both ears at 6000k, 45s below that, and 20s to 30s
everywhere else, and I'm good to go without a waiver (though the 65 is
right on the upper limit, I think).

Besides, hearing is easily waivable. Stuff like AFAST score, GT score,
PT tests and weight are the big worry.

-Mike

grassStain wrote:
> "Thomas Ewing" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > I made scores of 10 and 05 mostly on my hearing test during my
> > physical. Is that enough to keep me qualified for Warrant Officer
> > Flight Training? Is there a specific requirement?
>
> Warrant Officer in the Army? Navy? Air Force? Coast Guard?

Google