PDA

View Full Version : Windsocks,good deal,$15&$25 total delivered

GASSITT
July 16th 03, 08:15 PM
Windsocks , 60 inch long,well made, bright colors of red,white and blue
combo.sensitive to light breezes , yet strong enough for heavy wind, no such
thing as too many windsocks. !! $ 15. for one or $ 25 for two which includes
priority mail shipping to you . Check, cash ,or M.O. Airscrew Performance
7308 W. Griffin ave
Glendale AZ 85303

Michael Coates
July 17th 03, 12:03 PM
I need a new windsock........ will you be at Oshkosh and if so what
site No. ?? Thanks Michael

GASSITT wrote:
> Windsocks , 60 inch long,well made, bright colors of red,white and blue
> combo.sensitive to light breezes , yet strong enough for heavy wind, no such
> thing as too many windsocks. !! $ 15. for one or $ 25 for two which includes
> priority mail shipping to you . Check, cash ,or M.O. Airscrew Performance
> 7308 W. Griffin ave
> Glendale AZ 85303

Bob Olds
July 18th 03, 02:43 AM
Michael Coates > wrote in message >...
> I need a new windsock........ will you be at Oshkosh and if so what
> site No. ?? Thanks Michael
>
> GASSITT wrote:
> > Windsocks , 60 inch long,well made, bright colors of red,white and blue
> > combo.sensitive to light breezes , yet strong enough for heavy wind, no such
> > thing as too many windsocks. !! $ 15. for one or $ 25 for two which includes
> > priority mail shipping to you . Check, cash ,or M.O. Airscrew Performance
> > 7308 W. Griffin ave
> > Glendale AZ 85303

I live in Arkansas and we only have to go by the Div. of Aeronautics
and pick up our windsock, NO charge.
Pretty good place with NO CLINTONS around !!
NOO Yawk deserves them.

Bob Olds
Charleston,Arkansas

Google