PDA

View Full Version : Is the Iowa Mumps Epidemic Affecting Airmen?

Larry Dighera
April 27th 06, 05:46 PM
Is the Iowa Mumps Epidemic Affecting Airmen?

Here's a video clip by the TV news media's most attractive anchor, Ms.
Meg Oliver:
http://click.real.com/?clipid=10146543&pageid=directory.news&pageregion=main

Meg Oliver biography:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/20/utility/main1423227.shtml

AJ
April 27th 06, 08:20 PM
One in three people in America will be hit with the flu if we have a
pandemic next year, **even if the government is prepared.**

If that's what we're depending on, we're as good as dead, folks.

More important ... Meg is a babe.

AJ

Jay Honeck
April 28th 06, 03:59 AM
> Is the Iowa Mumps Epidemic Affecting Airmen?

None noted, as yet.

Although it's getting closer. The mother of a girl in my daughter's
choir car pool is quarantined with the mumps right now.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Montblack
April 28th 06, 04:37 AM
("Jay Honeck" wrote)
> The mother of a girl in my daughter's choir car pool is quarantined with
> the mumps right now.

http://www.wolfhazmat.de/indexus.htm
I'm looking forward to my visit next month.

Montblack

Google