PDA

View Full Version : fuel burn for Piaggio Avanti

buttman
April 29th 06, 07:33 AM
I've been googling my heart out for some fuel burn numbers for the
Piaggio Avanti. Could someone in the know give me even an average
ballpark number in pounds per hour?

Jim Macklin
April 29th 06, 11:32 AM
600
"buttman" > wrote in message
oups.com...
| I've been googling my heart out for some fuel burn numbers
for the
| Piaggio Avanti. Could someone in the know give me even an
average
| ballpark number in pounds per hour?

Jim Macklin
April 29th 06, 11:45 AM
A little research on the Piaggio site gives a specific range
number of .84 pounds per NM and high speed cruise is 398
knots, this is 335 pph at cruise, but total fuel flow will
be higher during climb and at lower altitudes, I'll stick
with a figure of 600 ponds the first hour and 400 pounds the
second hour at high speed.

"buttman" > wrote in message
oups.com...
| I've been googling my heart out for some fuel burn numbers
for the
| Piaggio Avanti. Could someone in the know give me even an
average
| ballpark number in pounds per hour?

Google