Howdy from west Texas! You are invited to the World Class (PW-5
sailplane) US National Contest will be held at Marfa, Texas June 19-29,
2006.

Several entry positions available. Register today at www.ssa.org

Our June contest dates will see the ultimate soaring conditions at
Marfa - high and dry. NOAA climatology predicts warmer and drier
conditions than recent years - back to the legendary soaring weather of
the 1960's and 1970's. It will be "The SunShip Game" movie to be flown
again!

Social events planned by Ann "let's have a party" Byrd. Competition
Director will be the one and only Charlie Spratt. Dennis Wright plans
to run the line. Kathie Compton has been working her weather mojo.
Burt has been making the Bermuda grass grow green around our big
hangar. The scenery, the soaring conditions, our facilities and the
people will be terrific.

Click on our PW-5 button at www.flygliders.com for more contest info.

PW-5 pilots Bill Snead, John Byrd, Tom McKnight and John Savage have
been practicing at Marfa already. Aerotows available year-round.
Low-time PW-5 pilots are welcome - you will learn a lot flying your
PW-5 here with friendly, experienced pilots who are willing to share
their knowledge. PW-5 enthusiasts are the friendliest of all soaring
folk!

So here's the plan:
1. Register today at www.ssa.org
2. Contact me in advance of visiting Marfa.
3. Bring a crew.
4. Soar Marfa - we'll show you a good time!

Burt Compton, Master Flight Instructor / FAA Designated Pilot Examiner
Marfa Gliders, west Texas
website: www.flygliders.com
cellphone: 800-667-9464

Google