PDA

View Full Version : Pawnee D for sale

May 4th 06, 07:55 AM
I was talking to an ex AG pilot who had kept a Pawnee D model for
himself when he sold his business to a big operator .His wife is on his
case re his expensive toy sitting in the hanger.
This Pawnee has been completely rebuilt, new rear end, wings completly
stripped and ribs replaced new D nose and has only done 60 hours since
this complete rebuild, the 250 engine has 1200 hrs to run ,Airframe has
a total of 3100 hrs on it .The 60 hrs done on it since the rebuild has
been spraying liquid fertiliser only (non corrosive).
I said I would put it up on the net to see who might be interested as
gliding clubs are the main interested parties for a Pawnee .
The price is coming as he has to see what the tax value is so he doesnt
get zapped by the taxman.
I have no financial interest in this ,I was only there to get some info
on local Ag strips big enough to winch that are close to the coastal
cliffs for some winter fun flying.

Google