PDA

View Full Version : Using mobile SeeYou

Robert Hart
May 5th 06, 01:28 AM
Hi

I have been using mobile SeeYou (in competitions and every day soaring)
for two seasons and have helped a number of others with their
installation and use of the necessary hardware and software.

As a result of this I am writing a series of articles about how I use
mobile SeeYou -

# Part 1: Hardware Selection
# Part 2: mobile SeeYou settings
# Part 3: Planning tasks

are now complete and online at
http://www.hart.wattle.id.au/alice/gliding/UsingmSeeYou.html
and I am currently working on

# Flying tasks (under construction)
# Using ConnectMe (under construction)
(I am hoping to complete these before I leave for Europe in late May).

I am very interested in hearing about how other people use mobile SeeYou
as I am certain that I still have much to learn.

If you have comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them so please
email them to me.

--
Robert Hart
+61 (0)438 385 533 http://www.hart.wattle.id.au

Paul Remde
May 10th 06, 06:37 PM
Hi,

I can't seem to access the web site listed below. Has anyone found a link
that works?

Thanks,

Paul Remde

"Robert Hart" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have been using mobile SeeYou (in competitions and every day soaring)
> for two seasons and have helped a number of others with their installation
> and use of the necessary hardware and software.
>
> As a result of this I am writing a series of articles about how I use
> mobile SeeYou -
>
> # Part 1: Hardware Selection
> # Part 2: mobile SeeYou settings
> # Part 3: Planning tasks
>
> are now complete and online at
> http://www.hart.wattle.id.au/alice/gliding/UsingmSeeYou.html
> and I am currently working on
>
> # Flying tasks (under construction)
> # Using ConnectMe (under construction)
> (I am hoping to complete these before I leave for Europe in late May).
>
> I am very interested in hearing about how other people use mobile SeeYou
> as I am certain that I still have much to learn.
>
> If you have comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them so please email
> them to me.
>
> --
> Robert Hart
> +61 (0)438 385 533 http://www.hart.wattle.id.au

John Scott
May 10th 06, 06:58 PM
I just tried it and was able to connect without a problem.

John Scott

"Paul Remde" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to access the web site listed below. Has anyone found a link
> that works?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul Remde
>
> "Robert Hart" > wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I have been using mobile SeeYou (in competitions and every day soaring)
>> for two seasons and have helped a number of others with their
>> installation and use of the necessary hardware and software.
>>
>> As a result of this I am writing a series of articles about how I use
>> mobile SeeYou -
>>
>> # Part 1: Hardware Selection
>> # Part 2: mobile SeeYou settings
>> # Part 3: Planning tasks
>>
>> are now complete and online at
>> http://www.hart.wattle.id.au/alice/gliding/UsingmSeeYou.html
>> and I am currently working on
>>
>> # Flying tasks (under construction)
>> # Using ConnectMe (under construction)
>> (I am hoping to complete these before I leave for Europe in late May).
>>
>> I am very interested in hearing about how other people use mobile SeeYou
>> as I am certain that I still have much to learn.
>>
>> If you have comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them so please
>> email them to me.
>>
>> --
>> Robert Hart
>> +61 (0)438 385 533 http://www.hart.wattle.id.au

Paul Remde
May 10th 06, 09:42 PM
Hi,

Strange. I still can't get to it. If it is a setting on my PC that is
blocking it, I can't find it.

Paul Remde

"John Scott" > wrote in message
.. .
>I just tried it and was able to connect without a problem.
>
> John Scott
>
> "Paul Remde" > wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can't seem to access the web site listed below. Has anyone found a
>> link that works?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Paul Remde
>>
>> "Robert Hart" > wrote in message
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have been using mobile SeeYou (in competitions and every day soaring)
>>> for two seasons and have helped a number of others with their
>>> installation and use of the necessary hardware and software.
>>>
>>> As a result of this I am writing a series of articles about how I use
>>> mobile SeeYou -
>>>
>>> # Part 1: Hardware Selection
>>> # Part 2: mobile SeeYou settings
>>> # Part 3: Planning tasks
>>>
>>> are now complete and online at
>>> http://www.hart.wattle.id.au/alice/gliding/UsingmSeeYou.html
>>> and I am currently working on
>>>
>>> # Flying tasks (under construction)
>>> # Using ConnectMe (under construction)
>>> (I am hoping to complete these before I leave for Europe in late May).
>>>
>>> I am very interested in hearing about how other people use mobile SeeYou
>>> as I am certain that I still have much to learn.
>>>
>>> If you have comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them so please
>>> email them to me.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Robert Hart
>>> +61 (0)438 385 533