PDA

View Full Version : Jantar Std Airfoil

May 8th 06, 01:37 AM
The Jantar STD use the NN-8 airfoil, is that correct? Does anyone knows
the coordinate data for this airfoil? I´m trying to put these data in
some CFD code to evaluate the best position for a turbulator.
I have data only on the NN7 Mk20 airfoil....They are the same or alike?

Thanks

May 8th 06, 03:51 AM
wrote:
> The Jantar STD use the NN-8 airfoil, is that correct? Does anyone knows
> the coordinate data for this airfoil? I´m trying to put these data in
> some CFD code to evaluate the best position for a turbulator.
> I have data only on the NN7 Mk20 airfoil....They are the same or alike?
>
> Thanks

It depends on which model of the Jantar Std. you are talking about.
There were at least two diffrent airfoils used on the 3 diffrent
versions of the Jantar Std.

Robert Mudd
Moriarty, New Mexico

May 8th 06, 05:43 PM
Jantar STD 2B year of mfg 1981

--=JJay=--
May 8th 06, 06:38 PM
napisaĊ‚(a):
> Jantar STD 2B year of mfg 1981

If it's 2B than it can't be std, it is just SZD-42 Jantar 2B :)
Jantar 2B (wingspan 20,50 m) use two airfoils Fx-67K170 / Fx-67K150
If you can read or translate from german go visit this link:
http://www.piotrp.de/webde (PiotrP -> Datenbanken -> Polnische
Segelflugzeuge)
or in polish:
http://www.piotrp.de/web (PiotrP -> Bazy danych -> Polskie szybowce)
There is a lot of data about polish gliders

regards
--
--=JJay=--
www.aeroklub.deblin.pl, my aviation photos airfoto.pl -

May 8th 06, 10:41 PM
Trying to get it correct....SZD 48-1 Jantar 2....need more coffe..

Google