PDA

View Full Version : Re: 9/11 Smoking Gun! Flight 93 Rare News Footage From The Crash Site

Nolo Contendre
May 8th 06, 10:30 PM
Finally wrote:

> Smoking Gun! Flight 93 Rare News Footage From The Crash Site
>
> This is it folks. After viewing the video you will undoubtedly know two
> things:
>
> 1. There was no Flight 93 Plane at the crash site.
> 2. The official story of Flight 93 from the very beginning was/is a lie.
>
> Recently Discovered Video Footage from NBC and FOX
>
> http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread206122/pg1

Beyond laughable. When you find out what they really did with the
aircraft - let us know. And then we will decide if we should take you
seriously. Or not.

Maxx
May 10th 06, 12:22 AM
Nolo Contendre wrote:

> > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread206122/pg1
>
> Beyond laughable. When you find out what they really did with the
> aircraft - let us know. And then we will decide if we should take you
> seriously. Or not.

The Aircraft is at Dallas Love Field with "Southwest" painted on the
tail.

BTW - The link doesn't work. Must have been zapped by the CIA.

TOliver
May 10th 06, 02:39 PM
"Maxx" > wrote ...

> Nolo Contendre wrote:
>
>> > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread206122/pg1
>>
>> Beyond laughable. When you find out what they really did with the
>> aircraft - let us know. And then we will decide if we should take you
>> seriously. Or not.
>
> The Aircraft is at Dallas Love Field with "Southwest" painted on the
> tail.

Where it would certainly stick out like a sore thumb, since every single
blinkin' one of WN's fleet is a Boeing 737, a bird somewhat easy to pick out
when compared to random 767s wandering about the campus or the skies.

> BTW - The link doesn't work. Must have been zapped by the CIA.

It worked for me, only to open the door to a discourse dominated by folks
whose brains were either sunny side up or blindfolded, "fried" by some long
period of over-medication with really strong prescriptives or a veritable
maelstron of home-brewed substances...

TMO

TMO

Maxx
May 10th 06, 04:23 PM
TOliver wrote:

> >> Beyond laughable. When you find out what they really did with the
> >> aircraft - let us know. And then we will decide if we should take you
> >> seriously. Or not.
> >
> > The Aircraft is at Dallas Love Field with "Southwest" painted on the
> > tail.
>
> Where it would certainly stick out like a sore thumb, since every single
> blinkin' one of WN's fleet is a Boeing 737, a bird somewhat easy to pick out
> when compared to random 767s wandering about the campus or the skies.

Was just meant as a bit of humor.

> > BTW - The link doesn't work. Must have been zapped by the CIA.
> >

> It worked for me, only to open the door to a discourse dominated by folks
> whose brains were either sunny side up or blindfolded, "fried" by some long
> period of over-medication with really strong prescriptives or a veritable
> maelstron of home-brewed substances...

My, aren't we fiesty today. The link was down for a short time.
Working now.

> TMO
>
> TMO

Gig 601XL Builder
May 10th 06, 05:17 PM
"Maxx" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Nolo Contendre wrote:
>
>> > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread206122/pg1
>>
>> Beyond laughable. When you find out what they really did with the
>> aircraft - let us know. And then we will decide if we should take you
>> seriously. Or not.
>
> The Aircraft is at Dallas Love Field with "Southwest" painted on the
> tail.
>
> BTW - The link doesn't work. Must have been zapped by the CIA.

The link worked for me.

BTW- Those people are really, oh what's the technical term, oh right, NUTS!!

B A R R Y
May 11th 06, 12:46 PM
Maxx wrote:

> The Aircraft is at Dallas Love Field with "Southwest" painted on the
> tail.

Did you know that Southwest only flies 737's?

This gets funnier by the minute.

Maxx
May 11th 06, 11:19 PM
B A R R Y wrote:
> Maxx wrote:
> >
> > The Aircraft is at Dallas Love Field with "Southwest" painted on the
> > tail.
> >

> Did you know that Southwest only flies 737's?

Yes - I make enough WN flights to get at least 6 to 10 free tickets a
year.

> This gets funnier by the minute.

It was meant to be funny. Apparently you didn't get the joke.

B A R R Y
May 12th 06, 07:08 PM
Maxx wrote:

> It was meant to be funny. Apparently you didn't get the joke.

I apologize for thinking you were one of the conspiracy theorists.

Maxx
May 13th 06, 01:11 AM
B A R R Y wrote:
> Maxx wrote:
> >
> > It was meant to be funny. Apparently you didn't get the joke.
> >

> I apologize for thinking you were one of the conspiracy theorists.

Hey - no problem.

Morgans
May 13th 06, 11:50 AM
"B A R R Y" > wrote

> Ya' gotta' admit, most of the folks who believe this crap couldn't
> tell a 737 from an MD-88. It's entirely plausable to me that they
> would post such a statement. <G>

Why stop with that? Most of them think that MD stands for "Mad Dog." <g>
--
Jim in NC

Gig 601XL Builder
May 15th 06, 03:07 PM
"Morgans" > wrote in message

> "B A R R Y" > wrote
>
>> Ya' gotta' admit, most of the folks who believe this crap couldn't
>> tell a 737 from an MD-88. It's entirely plausable to me that they
>> would post such a statement. <G>
>
> Why stop with that? Most of them think that MD stands for "Mad Dog." <g>
> --
> Jim in NC

When it really stands for Mogen David. All the real drunks know that. Well,
actually they don't but it does.

Dan
May 15th 06, 05:04 PM
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
> "Morgans" > wrote in message
>> "B A R R Y" > wrote
>>
>>> Ya' gotta' admit, most of the folks who believe this crap couldn't
>>> tell a 737 from an MD-88. It's entirely plausable to me that they
>>> would post such a statement. <G>
>> Why stop with that? Most of them think that MD stands for "Mad Dog." <g>
>> --
>> Jim in NC
>>

> When it really stands for Mogen David. All the real drunks know that. Well,
> actually they don't but it does.

The fun begins when you see an anti Semite and tell him Mogen David
means Shield of David.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Google