PDA

View Full Version : tie down question

Roy Bourgeois
May 9th 06, 01:40 PM
Friends:
There is a type of single use tie down that is connected
to a looped cable and you pound it into the ground
with a 1/2 inch rod and hammer - then withdraw the
rod. I have one left - brand name 'duckbill'. Can't
remember where I got them.
Does anybody know a source for these or similar?

TIA
Roy

01-- Zero One
May 9th 06, 03:06 PM
Just do a google search for "duckbill anchors" and you will get just
what you want.

-- zero one -

"Roy Bourgeois" > wrote in message
:

> Friends:
> There is a type of single use tie down that is connected
> to a looped cable and you pound it into the ground
> with a 1/2 inch rod and hammer - then withdraw the
> rod. I have one left - brand name 'duckbill'. Can't
> remember where I got them.
> Does anybody know a source for these or similar?
>
> TIA
> Roy

309
May 9th 06, 04:58 PM
Wag Aero has them.

www.wagaero.com or 800-558-6868.

Page 41 of the most recent catalog I have.

-Pete

Google