PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Borgelt B50 w/analog display

sssarah
May 9th 06, 10:15 PM
Hello all,

Does anyone have a B50 for sale with the old style analog display? This 57mm meter has a 0-centered needle, and a rectangular bar meter inside the dial.

Ideally, I'd like just the meter, so here is an opportunity to sell a broken B50!

Sarah Anderson
q "you" e sarah at comcast dot net

Tim Mara
May 11th 06, 12:05 AM
I still have a couple of the B50 ADUII displays in 57mm if anyone needs
them....discounted and discontinued

please see my website
tim
Wings & Wheels
www.wingsandwheels.com

"sssarah" > wrote in message

> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone have a B50 for sale with the old style analog display?
> This 57mm meter has a 0-centered needle, and a rectangular bar meter
> inside the dial.
>
> Ideally, I'd like just the meter, so here is an opportunity to sell a
> broken B50!
>
> Sarah Anderson
>

> --
> sssarah