PDA

View Full Version : Contact Help Needed

Paul Remde
May 10th 06, 07:04 PM
Hi,

A repeat customer named Bradley Walsh has ordered a part from me, but I'm
pretty sure his address has changed and I can't seem to reach him. I
believe he flies gliders in Canada and Florida. Can anyone please ask him
to contact me or e-mail his phone or e-mail address to me. Please do NOT
post his personal data on this newsgroup. Note: He has already paid for the
item he ordered. He's not in trouble, I just want to verify the shipping
address with him and the e-mail address and phone number I have don't seem
to work.

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Paul Remde
May 10th 06, 09:41 PM
Hi,

Never mind. Bradley contacted me today.

Paul

"Paul Remde" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> A repeat customer named Bradley Walsh has ordered a part from me, but I'm
> pretty sure his address has changed and I can't seem to reach him. I
> believe he flies gliders in Canada and Florida. Can anyone please ask him
> to contact me or e-mail his phone or e-mail address to me. Please do NOT
> post his personal data on this newsgroup. Note: He has already paid for
> the item he ordered. He's not in trouble, I just want to verify the
> shipping address with him and the e-mail address and phone number I have
> don't seem to work.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul Remde
> Cumulus Soaring, Inc.