PDA

View Full Version : where to buy a small Crank?

Udo Rumpf
May 11th 06, 09:43 PM
I am planning to modify my ASW24 seat.
I would like to make the pitch adjustable.
I like the little crank arrangement in the ASW27.
Has anybody seen the thing when not installed.
Which industrial supplier would carry something similar?
Maybe it is custom made for the 27, but I doubt it.
Udo

Fred
May 12th 06, 02:45 AM
My flying buddy is married to a small crank, but I don't think he'll
sell her. Fred

May 12th 06, 04:08 PM
where to buy a small Crank?
Hey Udo - We have some small cranks in our club
we'd gladly export to your neck of the woods ;-)

Udo Rumpf
May 12th 06, 04:45 PM
> where to buy a small Crank?
> Hey Udo - We have some small cranks in our club
> we'd gladly export to your neck of the woods ;-)

I know the kind, very difficult to install. I need a crank that is not
cranky.

Google