PDA

View Full Version : Need Grob 103 Twin II left front rudder pedal

Mike McCarron
May 12th 06, 01:28 PM
Our club has a Grob 103 Twin II We purchased in 1983
SN 3824. Our left front rudder pedal has become corroded
and needs to be replaced. Anyone out there have a
spare rudder pedal for our ship? Note that this is
also the same rudder pedal that is used on the Grob
102 Asitir III. Please contact me at the above e-mail
address or telephone 518-587-1957.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike
May 15th 06, 02:16 PM
Mike McCarron wrote:
> Our club has a Grob 103 Twin II We purchased in 1983
> SN 3824. Our left front rudder pedal has become corroded
> and needs to be replaced. Anyone out there have a
> spare rudder pedal for our ship? Note that this is
> also the same rudder pedal that is used on the Grob
> 102 Asitir III. Please contact me at the above e-mail
> address or telephone 518-587-1957.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Mike:
I may have one. Contact me at . I'll check this
weekend.
Mike

Google