PDA

View Full Version : LX5000 DATABASE

Gordon Schubert
May 12th 06, 07:38 PM
I bought my glider with an LX5000 logger. I know that
nothing has been updated for at least 5 years as far
as the database. Do I delete the database that is already
on the logger and then just copy a new USA database?
Or do I download the new database? Will it overwrite
what is already there or become another choice of to
use? What procedure should I use?
GORDY

Mal
May 13th 06, 01:12 AM
"Gordon Schubert" > wrote in message
>I bought my glider with an LX5000 logger. I know that
> nothing has been updated for at least 5 years as far
> as the database. Do I delete the database that is already
> on the logger and then just copy a new USA database?
> Or do I download the new database? Will it overwrite
> what is already there or become another choice of to
> use? What procedure should I use?
> GORDY

http://www.lxnavigation.si/avionics/downloads/databases.cfm

http://www.lxnavigation.si/avionics/downloads/software.cfm

When I did the DG808S a few months ago I just loaded the database on it was
replacing the german airsapce for Australian airspace the software should
guide you.

Mal

May 15th 06, 03:48 PM
Gordy, if you still need help, e-mail me at tuno(at)pobox(dot)com and I
can point you in the right direction.

~ted/2NO

Google