PDA

View Full Version : Needed ASAP...right aileron for Pawnee D model

Stewart Kissel
May 14th 06, 02:42 AM
The Buena Vista, Colorado Pawnee had a partial gear
collapse and nailed a runway light with the aileron.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Bob Fidler
May 14th 06, 01:07 PM
Try Benz Aviation, they have a lot of Pawnee Parts.
616-527-9070.

"Stewart Kissel" > wrote in
message ...
> The Buena Vista, Colorado Pawnee had a partial gear
> collapse and nailed a runway light with the aileron.
> Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

BTIZ
May 14th 06, 04:53 PM
we have gotten Pawnee parts from Johnson Aviation is Stockton California
the phone number escapes me right now
BT

"Stewart Kissel" > wrote in
message ...
> The Buena Vista, Colorado Pawnee had a partial gear
> collapse and nailed a runway light with the aileron.
> Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Google