PDA

View Full Version : Renting vehicle with a tow hook

Ray Gimmey
May 15th 06, 04:44 PM
During the summer of 1999, several US Team members
rented cars with tow hook from Europcar at the
Frankfort airport. Mine was a great VW station wagon.

MaD
May 15th 06, 06:55 PM
Ray Gimmey schrieb:

> During the summer of 1999, several US Team members
> rented cars with tow hook from Europcar at the
> Frankfort airport. Mine was a great VW station wagon.

I think Europcar acted as a WGC sponsor at the time and had the hooks
put on as part of the deal.
Those vehicles will not be available anymore since they never keep them
for more than two years.

Regard
Marcel

May 15th 06, 07:16 PM
The owner of COBRA trailers has made arrangements for a tow vehicle.
Thanks for all the help and hats off to COBRA.

Chuck

Google