PDA

View Full Version : Pilatus B4 AD

Roy Bourgeois
May 15th 06, 10:53 PM
Does anybody have information on obtaining Pilatus
B4 parts to comply with the control stick support AD?
Is there a US supplier? Any experience with parts from
Switzerland? Anybody been through this before?

Thanks in Advance

Roy B.

thermalrider
May 16th 06, 01:42 AM
Roy Bourgeois wrote:
> Does anybody have information on obtaining Pilatus
> B4 parts to comply with the control stick support AD?
> Is there a US supplier? Any experience with parts from
> Switzerland? Anybody been through this before?
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Roy B.

Roy,
No US supplier I know of
I had very good success with Dr. Poll
Excellent service
The hardest part was the wire transfer on my end and that went fine

EWMS Technomanagement GmbH
Wasserwerkstraße 35a
A-8430 Leibnitz
0043 664 831 53 69
0043 3452 849 05 Fax
www.ewms.ch

Regards
Jim
North Florida Soaring Society
Jacksonville FL

May 16th 06, 02:09 PM
Roy Bourgeois wrote:
> Does anybody have information on obtaining Pilatus
> B4 parts to comply with the control stick support AD?
> Is there a US supplier? Any experience with parts from
> Switzerland? Anybody been through this before?
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Roy B.

Roy,
Just a year ago I spoke to Alena Telenska at AERO '05 in Germany about
Pilatus parts. I never did follow up on it, but you can contact him
at...

Altenrhein Aviation Ltd.
Flughafenstrasse 11
9423 Altenrhein, Switzerland

ph 011 41 71 858 51 95
fax o11 41 71 858 51 95
e-mail
www.altenrhein-aviation.com

This is a member of the "Pilatus Group" or so the business card says.

Good luck. Let us know what you learn.

Robert Mudd
Having more fun than a glider mechanic should be allowed
Morirty, New Mexico

Google