PDA

View Full Version : Used Filser ATR-500 Radio for Sale

Paul Remde
May 16th 06, 04:59 AM
Hi,

A customer of mine is trying to sell his Filser ATR-500 panel-mount radio
and asked if I could post it here for him. He decided to replace it with an
XCOM radio recently.

You can see details on the ATR-500 here:
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/filser.htm#ATR-500

You can see how it stacks up with competitive units here:
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/radios-panel.htm

It is a nice, simple to use radio. The market price for a new unit is
$1295. The customer is asking $695 for his 1 year old unit. That seems
like a very good deal to me for an almost new panel mount radio.
It was purchased new in April of 2005, has appx 16 hours of running time (at
least that is the flight hours that I used it).

It was just returned from a servicing by Filser.

According to Filser, it is still in warranty. I also have the install
manual, operation manual, and a new connecter for it.

Note: I have never seen this particular radio. Everything I know about this
unit is listed here. If you are interested please contact the own directly
at:

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

Paul Remde
June 1st 06, 10:05 PM
Hi,

The customer mentioned below really wants to sell his ATR-500 aircraft
radio. He is now asking $495. That is a very good deal for a radio that is
1 year old. If you are interested please contact

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

"Paul Remde" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> A customer of mine is trying to sell his Filser ATR-500 panel-mount radio
> and asked if I could post it here for him. He decided to replace it with
> an XCOM radio recently.
>
> You can see details on the ATR-500 here:
> http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/filser.htm#ATR-500
>
> You can see how it stacks up with competitive units here:
> http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/radios-panel.htm
>
> It is a nice, simple to use radio. The market price for a new unit is
> $1295. The customer is asking $695 for his 1 year old unit. That seems
> like a very good deal to me for an almost new panel mount radio.
> It was purchased new in April of 2005, has appx 16 hours of running time
> (at least that is the flight hours that I used it).
>
> It was just returned from a servicing by Filser.
>
> According to Filser, it is still in warranty. I also have the install
> manual, operation manual, and a new connecter for it.
>
> Note: I have never seen this particular radio. Everything I know about
> this unit is listed here. If you are interested please contact the own
> directly at:
>
> Good Soaring,
>
> Paul Remde

Google