PDA

View Full Version : Info on Ventus N48DM racing # GS

LOV2AV8
May 17th 06, 07:07 AM
I am looking into purchasing Klaus Ansorge's 1984 Ventus B, formerly
owned by George Sanders. I would appreciate any background info anyone
may have so I may feel as confident as possible with my purchase.

Fish
May 18th 06, 11:17 PM
Email me off group. I looked at Klaus' Ventus last year. have some hi
res pics you may interested in? mark at spe com au
LOV2AV8 wrote:
> I am looking into purchasing Klaus Ansorge's 1984 Ventus B, formerly
> owned by George Sanders. I would appreciate any background info anyone
> may have so I may feel as confident as possible with my purchase.

Google