PDA

View Full Version : Golden West Fly-In

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
May 17th 06, 04:18 PM
The Golden West Fly-In is coming up June 8-11 at Marysville CA. It should
be a good one as they have gone out of their way to solicit rotorcraft
participation. Gyros and Helicopters will be welcomed and supported.
As the Rotorcraft Chairman I am available for information and details.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
May 19th 06, 03:12 PM
Me too but duty and the magazine must be heard.

Then it is off to Arlington and from Arlington to Homer Bell's in Hillsboro
Ohio, thence to Oshkosh and finally home. This is going to cost a bunch as
well as increase the age of the driver.

--
Kathryn Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
P. O. Box 1585
Inyokern, CA 93527
(760) 377-4478 ph
(760) 408-9747 publication cell
"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in
message ...
> On Wed, 17 May 2006 08:18:21 -0700, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"
> > wrote:
>
>>The Golden West Fly-In is coming up June 8-11 at Marysville CA. It should
>>be a good one as they have gone out of their way to solicit rotorcraft
>>participation. Gyros and Helicopters will be welcomed and supported.
>>As the Rotorcraft Chairman I am available for information and details.
>
> Too far to drive for me....

Google