PDA

View Full Version : Palomino Riders

Shawn
May 17th 06, 11:21 PM
Maverick has made a kit available to replace the Monolink with a new one
that rides on sealed cartridge bearings.
Got mine today MSRP is about $225 (contact your LBS). Didn't have time
to ride any more than the 5 minutes home, but it feels promising. Very
smooth and much less stiction than the original bushing setup. My
Palomino bobs (a little) when I pedal!
I'll update soon.

Shawn

Shawn
May 17th 06, 11:23 PM
Shawn wrote:
> Maverick has made a kit available to replace the Monolink with a new one
> that rides on sealed cartridge bearings.
> Got mine today MSRP is about $225 (contact your LBS). Didn't have time
> to ride any more than the 5 minutes home, but it feels promising. Very
> smooth and much less stiction than the original bushing setup. My
> Palomino bobs (a little) when I pedal!
> I'll update soon.
>
> Shawn

Oops sorry, meant for alt.mountain-bike, but if you've got a Klein
Palomino...
Yes Bob, I know I'm slummin' it riding a Klein :-)

Shawn

Google