PDA

View Full Version : What the Pentagon SHOULD Have Shown

May 19th 06, 05:02 AM
All excited about the new "Boeing 757 Hitting the Pentagon" footage
Karl Rove just gave his blessing to? Did it look anything like this?

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20060518_WhatthePentagonVideoShouldHaveShown. php

If not, it's probably the same fake they've been flogging from the
beginning. At least THIS fake is more accurate.

Ragnelle

Dan Luke
May 19th 06, 01:00 PM
> wrote:

> At least THIS fake is more accurate.

Haw!

A jet that moves less than its own length in 3 frames and blows up before it
hits anything?

What an idiot.

AJ
May 19th 06, 02:53 PM
So am I to understand that the US Military fired a missle at their own
Pentagon building on 9/11 -- coincidentially, the same day that the
twin towers were attacked?

This begs the question: Why? The case for war was already made.

AJ

Peter R.
May 19th 06, 02:56 PM
> wrote:

> If not, it's probably the same fake they've been flogging from the
> beginning. At least THIS fake is more accurate.

This clip should have been titled, "What a jet moving at 50 miles per hour
looks like hitting a building."

--
Peter

gatt
May 19th 06, 07:04 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> If not, it's probably the same fake they've been flogging from the
> beginning. At least THIS fake is more accurate.

It's ridiculous, actually.
-c

gatt
May 19th 06, 07:05 PM
"Peter R." > wrote in message

>> If not, it's probably the same fake they've been flogging from the
>> beginning. At least THIS fake is more accurate.
>
> This clip should have been titled, "What a jet moving at 50 miles per hour
> looks like hitting a building."

Yeah...I like how it seems to slow down the instant before impact.

-c

Google