PDA

View Full Version : Contact Help Needed

Paul Remde
May 19th 06, 02:33 AM
Hi,

I'm having a hard time reaching a customer of mine. I suspect that he has
moved and/or his e-mail address has changed because he is has not responded
to my attempts to contact him. I shipped some parts to him over a month ago
and there were some issues with the payment. I suspect that we could work
out the issue very quickly if I could reach him. Below are the details I
have.

David (or Erin?) Sanders
Sunland, California, USA

Please contact me directly if you have a good phone number or e-mail address
for him. Please do not post his personal data in this newsgroup.

Interestingly, I have never had a glider pilot not pay me for items shipped
to them in good faith. When there have been credit card issues they have
always been worked out very quickly. I have sent many e-mails and left many
phone messages for this customer. I imagine that my contact data is out of
date.

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.